Welcome to Pi (Pension Indemnification). My name is Jay Dinunzio and I am passionate about guaranteed institutional insurance products (less passionate about spelling & grammar which I am apologizing in advance for) and the variety of practical applications they can have to help manage retirement plan risks.
I am fortunate to have developed a robust and diverse network of industry contacts spanning insurance, retirement, asset management, consulting, legal, and plan sponsor functions. The experience I’ve gained and knowledge acquired over the last 12 years is a testament to those around me. This blog is my way of giving back and staying connected with a thoughtful discussion.
For those of you who haven’t had a chance to speak with or meet me, feel free to check me out on Linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/jaydinunziopensionrisktransfer and/or drop me a line @ email@example.com.
Stay tuned for future posts inclusive of some editorializations, wit, and sarcasm…just to keep it interesting. In the meantime check out this vintage John Hancock TV commercial from 1971. Consider the following:
- 1971 was the year PIMCO was founded
- 17 years later Blackrock was founded in 1988
- State Street Global Advisors was formed just 22 short years ago in 1990
- John Hancock Life, formed in 1862, had already celebrated its 100th birthday by 1971
- Clearly, one if the significant benefits of insurance products is the strength annd stability of the industry